I, the LORD, am your RAPHA...
137 North Main Street
We rely on the generous donations of individuals, churches, and community grants to provide the resources to operate the clinic as we do not receive any regular government funding. You can help...
One time monetary gift - You can drop by or mail in your tax deductible donation to PO BOX 969, Winchester, KY 40392.
Ongoing Monthly Commitment - If you are interested in this option, please contact us.
Donate for a specific need - Contact our office for a list of current needs.
Donate Supplies - Refer to the supplies list to the right and drop off during clinic hours. Call for hours.
Donate with purchases through AMAZON SMILE.
Amazon donates 0.5% of the price of eligible AmazonSmile purchases to Rapha Ministries every time you shop amazon.com.
Click on this link for more info.
red, black, blue pens
white copy paper
manila mailing envelopes
Robitussin DM (cough medicine)
Hydrocortisone cream 1%
Zyrtec or equivalent antihistamine
Antibiotic ointment and steroid creams
unopened/unexpired medication samples
Insulin (unopened and unexpired)
antibacterial hand soap
garbage bags (medium)
Swiffer fluid and pads
Clorox toilet bowl cleaner
Scrubbing Bubbles cleaner
- For our patients to feel the healing love of Christ as they enter our doors and are ministered to through our volunteers.
- For God to continue to use our volunteers’ skills and spiritual gifts to meet our patients’ needs.
- For Rapha’s leadership to continue seeking God’s wisdom and guidance as decisions are made on behalf of the ministry.
- For additional volunteers who have a heart for this ministry to fully meet the needs of our community.
- For God to continue to make financial provision to meet the ministry’s needs.
- Thanksgiving to God for His Presence, provision and grace!
Currently, Rapha is staffed by approximately 10 volunteer nurses, 15 administrative volunteers, five volunteer physicians, one volunteer physician assistant, and one part-time, compensated clinical coordinator.
If you are interested in volunteering, use the link to the right and fill out the online volunteer application. We will respond as soon as we have reviewed your information.
Bruce Horstman, Pastor of Mt. Carmel Christian Church, presenting a Church gift to Rapha.